For Valentines Day we turned frogs into chocolate.I thought the project was fun and intresting because i learned how to turn a frog which is a reptile in to a chocolate which its a kind of food ect.I thought i was every interesting i liked it a lot it was a fun project to do. I learned how to make a reptile look like an actual chocolate and not makin look like what it was before it was edited.I love to learn new things like today that i made this chocolate frog.
Friday, February 22, 2008
CHOCOLATE FROG
For Valentines Day we turned frogs into chocolate.I thought the project was fun and intresting because i learned how to turn a frog which is a reptile in to a chocolate which its a kind of food ect.I thought i was every interesting i liked it a lot it was a fun project to do. I learned how to make a reptile look like an actual chocolate and not makin look like what it was before it was edited.I love to learn new things like today that i made this chocolate frog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment