
Metaphor Evaluation:
The reason why I chose the metaphor I have done is because sometime I just feel like a diamond or a diamond ring. I just feel like I’m sparkling in the sun when I smile. What I was trying to express is me always being happy. I also was trying to express that I’m like a person people can’t live with out because I’m a very happy and silly girl. Sometime I just feel like I brighten up everyone’s day. The mood I wanted to express and
Capture was a very happy mood always hyper and with a smile on my face no matter what is going on. I just feel like I’m a very happy camper at time s.
The reason why I place my diamond ring where I did was so the ring can sparkle like my metaphor says that I sparkle with the lighting of the sun. My strong focal area is in the lighting of the sun in my face and also in the center of the diamond ring. My focal area is strong because on the ring the sun over hit the center of the diamond ring, and make the diamond sparkle and shine all over the place. My other focal area is my face in the photo the sun brightly hit me in the center of my face also. You can also see where the focal areas are. I do think my composition is balanced because the sun is hitting the right places in both photos. The lighting of both photos is just in the same places so it combines very well. I do think my photograph is unified it does work and look all good being attach together. I really think it’s a very well combination.
My evaluation on my image is that I think I tried very hard and worked on my project the most I could. I do think that I did a good job on combining my two images together and they look very fine, I did sharpen up my edges so I also think that looks great. The most difficult part was cutting the diamond ring image and being very careful that I cut the right amount on the image of myself. Also fixing the edges of they image was very intense because I had to have a very good hand and be very carful to not clean up more than enough. I do think I could have done a way better job on pasting my image on to the diamond, but then again I think it look very good the way it is. I do agree that I could have done better work on some of the work I have done. Some thing that I would change would probably be working harder and not doubting me on the project. I do think that maybe I could have tried harder to combine the two images together even better but I’m happy wit the work I have done.
2 comments:
I love the idea you have going on here. Your face blended in the diamond is really creative and looks great. Everything is in great composition. I also like how the backgroud is blurry which lets us focus on the diamond ring. Nice job!
I like the whole idea of your metaphor. the part i like most is the way you broke your picture into different parts of the diamond.
Post a Comment