Friday, May 9, 2008

Self Portrait






Self Portraits
This project was very fun and exciting I loved it I had fun but it was kind of difficult also because we had to take photos left and right and choose the best ones we liked. It was also a lot of fun because I show my expression in every image well mostly every image but the expression I was trying to express is me being the happiest girl that you can ever meet. The most creative image that I had was my rule of thirds because I had so much fun it showed that I’m a very silly young lady. That image was very funny but very fun because I couldn’t stop laughing but that’s the best image in my eyes. Well actually my ideas were all different and did change.

My composition image that I think is the most successful is my lighting portrait because it shows how I just like to think on my own and I thought it was a very good image that was taken. Also because in my head I think that every little expression shows who I am in every little way there is possible. But I do also like the placing of my image and how the setting was set. These images all have their own different composition in every little way even if it’s in a goofy way or very mature looking way, but I show what I feel and I did what I wanted in all my images. I just love how all my images have a good work on the composition but I do have one image where I don’t have a very good composition because I have something there that show in my image that image would be my element photograph.

I do think that my craftsmanship was use very wisely and pretty good. I do have some weaknesses on an image and that would my prop image it came out too dark but then again to light so I really didn’t like that, but I also did love the way it looks. But in other words all my craftsmanship is wisely used I liked how the images came out. They did have great settings for every expression that I had. I did actually use the cameras techniques to set up the images so they won’t come out too light or too dark, used ISO and F-STOP CHANGES that’s all I used so m y images could look the way they are now. My strengths are that the lighting of the image is hitting the right spots, but my weaknesses is the setting that I chose wasn’t the greatest place that I could of chosen. I also think that I could have worked more on my personal prop on many little things.

My overall conclusion on all my portraits is that I do really think I did a pretty good job, but I do know that I could have done a way better job. My favorite portrait is my rule of third because that was a very fun experience that I had. The reason why I choose that image is because that portrait shows the real me and shows who I really am. My rule of thirds image was one of the craziest images I took, my partner and I had the best time taking that photograph. My least favorite image was my lighting image I think I could of done way better and, I also could have had the photo token a little closer to me because the image was token way too far from where I was sitting. But this project was really hard but easy. It was a very fun experience that Ms. Cook came up with well this was one of the best project that we had ever since I attended Cesar Chavez
High.

No comments: